COMPUTER ROOM / OFFICE

...................................................................................before
Okay, before I get in too far with this new blog I need to confess!

I am addicted to blogging....okay I have admitted it....now what to do about it?

For many of us blogging has become a way of life. I know.....we do not WANT to admit it but it is true. Today I wrote three posts ...that means I am really, really bad. It used to be just once a week and then once a day and NOW THREE TIMES a day......that is carazzzy.

So, just to prove to you (and me) that this is a problem let me refer to the room in the picture above....yup I know....see the laundry? Well, it got up one flight of stairs but, just as I passed the door to my office I HAD to put it down for a second, and stop in to check my email. Maybe, Shelia, or Debbie, or Leanne, or even a relative, or even cjane or Nie Nie wrote me a message!

The next thing I know, that laundry sits in limbo for days................ until ...... STOP!
Do any of you remember Susan Powter? Well, she would always say in a most exuberant voice loud enough for bats to hear..........Stop the Insanity....so I have! Well, for at least yesterday!
................................................................................after

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... see my office now? Much better. My laundry is put away, and the room is cleaned and organized, and I feel productive. I even went OUTSIDE to walk in my garden.

I felt the fresh air and sunshine, I picked some flowers. I visited and laughed with my grandchildren who were.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh WONDERFUL!!!!!!! That's another story for another day! I kidnapped my daughter, sans children and took a drive over the Bourne bridge to Cape Cod and had a tea party lunch, after which we visited a book shop. Life is meant to have lots of detours.....so don't miss out on the fun! GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

That was yesterday, today......I blog!

ENJOY your day, get outside and feel the sunshine, then come back and leave me a note ;)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Now hmmmm... I swear I've seen your stamping blog before. Due to spamming problems at my old blog, my blog name has changed (I was once "beachyscapecodcupboard" and also "whisperingpoppies"). Funny how we posted about the same place at nearly the same time! My email is stitchintyme9 @ aol.com (type it without the spaces -- I typed it that way to keep the spam robots from nabbing me again)! lol

Shelia said...

Well I guess you have inspired me, to go get the laundry out of the dryer. Oh I guess I better swirl it a time or two, to get the wrinkles out. Loved today's journal. I swear we must be twins separated at birth, born 2 years apart. ;)

Elizabeth said...

I go through phases where I clean up and reorganize and everything looks great until I take on the next project! Luckily, I live alone, so no one sees my shame.
I've added you to the New England Bloggers list, and your Butternut Sage blog, too. Hope you'll slap a button up there, also.