All About Your Heart

Today, I thought I was prepared to send a beautiful message of love and hope to all of you only to find that my post was deleted . I was disappointed because I had worked so hard on it but then I came to the realization the ALL things happen for a reason, and that this was an opportunity for me to rethink the message I was sending and let God lead me instead.
When I began the original post it was meant to open my soul and vulnerability and plaster it out here in blogland. After I wrote it yesterday I had it scheduled to post and I went out for the day. As I drove down the highway I thought to myself should I really put that info out into cyberspace? After all once it is out there there is no taking it back...I let the thought drop from my mind and decided I would re read it this morning before post and then decide. Well, as I said I didn't have to, it was gone. I thought it was pretty good too but I guess just not for exposure now. So, let me begin again.......

2008

It is hot and humid and Steve is watching television downstairs trying to stay cool so, I get some blogland time and I am enjoying all the wonderful tastings that talented writers and photographers and crafts people have to share! It goes like this....
CLICK....pretty.....CLICK...Ol' America How we'll Miss You...CLICK...Our Creative Corner ooooo I can do that!.....CLICK.... Searching for a Rainbow cute..............CLICK... babies.....CLICK....cute room.......CLICK....chickens?.......CLICK Whispering Poppies; oceanside boutique......CLICK ...cjane.... CLICK...wait....CLICK back.....CLICK.....oh no, tears fill my eyes, tears fall, oceans of tears, sobs........CLICK my life changes forever........


In one quick click I start a new spiritual journey in my life, as one physically beautiful, young girl begins the journey of survival in hers. My spirit will change dramatically and my relationship with God my father will be changed too, and her life will change dramatically in her physical strength and endurance and testimony of faith and hope and love. Stephanie Nielson was catastrophically injured two years ago today in a plane accident. Her story is one that I think everyone should take a peek at. Her life as a loving and beautiful wife and devoted mother was thrown into the depths that none of us want, and most of us would probably not have the grace to shine through. However, I believe with all my heart and my soul that God's plan was for her to show us how to have relationship with Him in a more intimate way. Without her story and my aching heart for her well being, I would not have learned the lessons of hope, and forgiveness, and endurance and most of all FAITH in God that I have learned . Stephanie gives such beautiful testimony of her Heavenly Father's wisdom and security and does it with the grace of an angel. Stephanie has been faced with a myriad of changes. Some of those changes would be insurmountable for us to accept, but with the grace of God she will accept them, and she will continue to accept them as she shines, and rejoices in her love for God through them. I love the words that Mindy Gledhill writes for Stephanie in her song All About The Heart. I hope you will listen to it. She sums up who Stephanie is so wonderfully....enjoy








starry nights and bright sunflowers follow you where you may go

OH I have loved you from the start...........

you are brighter than the stars

believe me when I say

It's not about your scars

It's all about your heart..............

You're a butterfly held captive, small and safe in your cocoon

Go on you can take your time, time it's said will heel your wounds

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Hoping the Blind Will See said...

This is a truly inspirational story of faith and spiritual reliance, character, courage, love, mental and physical and spiritual and emotional strength, personal acceptance, friendships and endurance. While all that is true of NieNie, it is also true of her family and friends who have journeyed with her as she recovers and heals. I have known about NieNie for about a year now, and I am still awed and amazed by this woman whom I don't know, and who doesn't know me. God bless you NieNie, and thank you for sharing yourself with all of us...

Stephanie's mom writes said...

Hello Donna,
I was touched with your blog about Stephanie. We are so grateful to have her with us and watch her work through so many things. She is doing well and continues to mend and heal and be a great wife and mom. She realizes her life is to share with others and I think she is trying to focus on that as much as she can. Some times I worry about her over doing and getting weary with all she does--but it actually keeps her going and happy. Thank you for the prayers and know I love and appreciate your love and interest in our family.
Write soon,
Cindy

Shelia said...

all of your beautiful words are such a beautiful tribute to Stephanie. Her courage amazes me.
You telling her story for these months, have put her on so many prayer list. Her life is a true miracle. The miracle that only our God can give. Thank you Donna