GOT BOREDOM?

Oh can you remember those long hot days in August when the newness of summer vaction had all but expired and you were "B-O-R-E-D!!!! My mother would get so exasperated when we would say ...."but there is nothing to do...." and she would say "I'll find you something to do (like cleaning your room) now get outside and play!" I believe that is when the countdown to "back to school" began!

Well, I must say I am never bored these days, in fact I could use a few more hours in a day. I find myself chuckling often as I go through my day wondering how I ever got things done during the period of carpooling, and gymnastics, and homework and showers and all the peripheral things that go on while raising a family. Then I quickly say thank you to God and my husband for blessing me with such a wonderful life that allows me to be creative and NEVER BORED! Have a wonderful day!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Shelia said...

oh no you appt book looks like mine. Glad to know maybe things will calm down a little when a fall nip gets in the air, but then the bustle of Christmas hits us. Life speeds by so fast. I enjoyed your readings today.