PHENOMENON

I woke after a short time of sleep thinking it was unusual for me because I am an easy sleeper and somewhat blessed to be able to sleep through the night. I thought it was because of the things running around in my head from the day, so I looked at the clock and it said 12:07. At first I was surprised that I had only been sleeping for an hour and then I realized the significance of the number for me. I shook it off and fell back to sleep......

ZAP!  Without stirring,  my eyes shot open and my thoughts began whirring about. Waking for the second night in a row, it was making no sense but finally the fog cleared. Light from the lamp post outside my window cast shadows on the walls and the curtains billowed in the midnight breezes. Awake? Awake again? This is strange and I begin to think with some worry as to why. It is a new pattern that has invaded my sleep and I am perplexed. As I lay there dwelling on the reasons why I am awake, I deliberately think of the night before and the time on the clock when I awoke. I didn't want to look at the clock tonight but slowly I turned to see the numbers......  12:07. It freaked me out a bit. I knew what it was saying.

A month has passed and again I wrestle with good and evil on a daily basis. YES, I know that is a little dramatic but straight to the point none the less. Over the past weeks I come to grips and move forward only to take 3 steps back repeating the cycle over and over. Then I see some light on the horizon of this path and make a conscious decision for at least this night, to move forward. I say prayers just before drifting off to sleep at 10:45 and a smile comes over my face  I am at peace and I begin to dream. I awake abruptly to the sound of my own voice muffled and slurred but crying out in triumph and although my heart is beating fast and I realize I have had a night mare I am feeling rewarded. I have beaten down the demon in my dream...I roll over as my eyes trace the numbers of the clock ....and it reads 12:07 and my victory is short lived.

This morning I googled the significance of waking at a precise time over and over. I LOVE GOOGLE! You can learn anything there. Anyway it is a phenomenon and it says to take notice of it.  For me the time 12:07 is significant of a date so it makes sense to me, what doesn't make sense is  WHY! And more importantly HOW!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... That is truly intriguing! I wonder if you could GOOGLE the 'how' & 'why'? You & I have an affinity for Google! My kids call me 'google queen'! Hugs xxx